The Frost Foundation is a charity that has been established to help local children who are disadvantaged by illness, circumstance or lack of funding.
The Frost Foundation is a registered charity based in Radcliffe (1132893). We support local children who are disadvantaged by illness, circumstance or poverty in the Greater Manchester Region.
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority for the Frost Foundation and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights, being transparent about what data we collect and how we use this information.
This policy provides you with information on:
- What personal data we collect;
- How we use your data;
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained
- Your legal rights relating to your personal data
What personal data we collect
The Frost Foundation may collect the following information about you:
- your name
- your email address
- your address (on Auction Bid forms completed at events)
- events you may have attended
- donations you may have made
- donations we may have made to your or your family
- pictures from events you may have attended
- pictures from donations we have made
We may also contact you to verify the information we hold is correct.
How we use your data
The Frost Foundation may use your personal data for:
- corresponding with you about forthcoming events
- corresponding with you about fundraising projects
- general correspondence about the Charity
- include pictures that you may appear in on the website in the ‘gallery’ section
- include pictures and text on donations we have made in the ‘who we have helped’ section – this may also include first name, area and email content we may have received about the donation.
As a general rule, the Frost Foundation, will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. When you are using our secure online donation pages you are going through to a partner company and the information you give such as your credit card number and contact information is provided so that the transaction can take place.
Who is collecting your data?
When you share your personal data with the Frost Foundation you are sharing that information with us alone unless stated otherwise.
For example, when you are using our secure online donation pages you are going through to a partner company justgiving.com and it is clear on the donation page when you are going through to the justgiving.com site. If you follow a link to any of these partner websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How we ensure your privacy is maintained
The Frost Foundation is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the Frost Foundation cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Your legal rights relating to your personal data
The accuracy of your data is important to the Frost Foundation. You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed of what personal data we hold about you;
- the right to have access to the personal data we hold about you;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data we hold about you;
- the right to ask us to delete your personal data;
- the right to restrict us processing your personal data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object;
- rights related to automated decision making including profiling.
If you have any questions about how The Frost Foundation uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
- e-mail us at: email@example.com
- write to us at: The Frost Charitable Foundation, Apex House, Bolton Street, Radcliffe, M26 3SS
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.